Friday, August 21, 2009

BRUSHFIRE FAIRYTALES.

If you saw on my Twitter page, you knew I went to the library today. You know those things with a lot of pages with words written in them? Yeah, it's like a huge room with tons of those things.

Anyways, I further said I read the first four Harry Potter books in a little over a month. If you've read them, you know how long and extensive they are. Like, the fourth book was 734 pages. I haven't read 700 pages of anything before, so you know how interested and hooked I am. The movies are amazing as well (Emma Watson.. *drool). The story goes that my Mom bought the first 4 in a set like, 5 years ago. I finally got around to start them up and I just couldn't stop. I had to call the library and even get a library card to continue the series.

Pasadena has 10 different branches in the area and luckily, ours is literally a mile or two away. Score.

And here goes 870 pages of nothing EVERYTHING.


by kyleweasley.