Saturday, September 19, 2009

COLDER THAN ICE.

The studio I work for does production for commercials, private advertisers and other Hollywoodland bizness. I usually manage the studio bossing people around but today I was asked to visit the set of Cold Case. Heard of it? It's one of the many detective shows on air you've probably seen. Between Law & Order and CSI, I'm pretty clueless when it comes to shows like these. Either way, it was pretty awesome to see the creation and effort for work like this.

Shooting in the heart of Chinatown: Los Angeles..



It's a little chaotic during filming and rehearsing.. You usually keep away from the DPs and producers because they'll probably bite your head off. So I wandered elsewhere looking for the caterers.

Get down from there.


Case closed.


by kylewong.