Saturday, October 24, 2009

THE DARK NIGHT.

Like I previously mentioned blasted, last night marked the Opening Reception to "The Dark Side of the Light", a photo show showcasing close to 25 different photographers. It's (not) worth mentioning that I didn't know half of them so I couldn't tell you more info on that if I wanted to. I don't wanna get into that, really. I wanna speak more so to the other side of the spectrum. I wanna tell you that I have some of the best friends a manchild can ask for.

Some have traveled from afar, a few surprised me and some I haven't seen in over 2 years! Was one heck of a night. Again, thank you for all those that made last night a special one. I know a lot of you had school work to do, had work to go to during the night, had other places to attend as well and also some of you living in other cities miles away; nights like these keep me doing what I do. It's for the people like this that keep me strong, motivated and blessed. So thank YOU for your work. Thanks for keeping the light on.

In no particular order, scenes from the night..









Hey Mom! I made it!




Sneak Attack.


Blurry but who cares.. Look who I'm standing with..

Yeah, thought so.







Hold on. Part 2 will be coming shortly..

by kylewong.