Wednesday, January 13, 2010

QUITE FRANKLY.

This isn't goodbye, Andrew Frank (pictured right).. We'll see you later.

After two years, Andrew is heading home as his mission is complete. So we had a little pizza party to send him off in style come next Tuesday.

(Elder) Frank has been a HUGE part of our lives the past couple months. For the few people who know me personally, you've probably heard me mention Elder Frank in our conversation. He's been a loyal teacher.. a great one at that. Seriously, a great professor and an even better friend.

My life has turned completely upside down for the better and he's been there from the start. I owe this kid more than he'll ever know. His patience, dedication and devotion is something I'll truly miss.

Safe travels back home, 'Drew. See you in Utah.

Oh, short video to follow coming soon.

by kyle wong