Sunday, January 31, 2010

SOLA DOLO.

Our current artist at the gallery, Joe Sola had a special one night performance at the space last night.

I wish I shot some video footage of it but I actually made a small little cameo in the piece which required me storming out in disgust in the audience. Let's just say people were pissed at me walking out in the middle of the performance and everyone pointed me out to Joe after they were done with the piece. Job well done.

Men of the hour..

Michael Webster (left) composed and performed the music to accompany Joe's (right) slapstick bit. Joe's mustache is fake*.

I played doorman after my Oscar winning performance*.. And as you can see, the gallery was packed so these people got the cheap seats. Though I bet they're really happy they didn't get milk and cheerios spilt on them like the first row..

Standing O.

*May or may not be true.

by kyle wong