Tuesday, October 6, 2009

CHIRP CHIRP.

Ok, back to the past. In Santa Barbara on Saturday.

Let's backtrack first. On Friday, I woke up at 8am for work. Worked. Came home. Did some prep work for the files that needed to be printed. I went to an art event at 9pm or so. I tried to go to bed by 2am but I just couldn't doze. I ended up staying up and leaving L.A. at 6 in the morning. I got to Santa Barbara at around 8am still fully awake. Mind you I've been up for 24 hours at that point.. I was seriously dead by lunchtime but figured I just needed food.

This is where Freebirds comes in..

If you know, you know. Freebirds is like Chipotle on crack. Actually, it puts it to shame. Think of a young Michael Jordan dunking on a Joakim Noah. It's just really no contest.

October 23rd's appetizer..


by kylewong.