Monday, October 5, 2009

YOU CAN TELL IT TO EVERYBODY.


I am proud to present to you all new work and my latest offerings in a new art show titled, "The Dark Side of the Light". Me and Gallery Godo (and some others) are pleased to invite you to a new group photography show taking place October 23rd (Friday) starting at 7pm.

I first heard about the call from a co-worker at the studio talking about it. I honestly payed it no mind since I introduced my work a few months back without any real intention. When I didn't get a call back, I kinda forgot about the whole thing and moved on. Then, I met with the guys earlier and said they wanted to wait for a photo show they've been working on months before. I guess this was my calling and here I am. Oh, and I also found out my friend, Maria Laxamana will be showing as well!! So if you think my work sucks, at least you have Maria's awesome work to check out instead.

The show will be up for a month or so but I'll be there definitely and exclusively for the opening on OCTOBER 23RD. It's free admission, no age restrictions, refreshments will be served and Derek will probably be Tweeting about it all night. Come one, come all. I need to show people I have friends.

Gallery Godo
6749 San Fernando Rd.

Glendale, California 91201
7pm-Midnight


by kylewong.